Overview kenaflow 4.0
kenaflow is a workflow engine for SharePoint, Email and PowerShell.
The PDF can be downloaded here for the most resent version:
Or a version specific PDF:
The permanent document location for kenaflow 4.0 is: https://doc.kenaflow.com/v4-0
The permanent document location for kenaflow 3.0 is: https://doc.kenaflow.com/v3-0
All workflows are written in PowerShell. Also the configuration of each workflow is a PowerShell script.
Please read the article The Basics for details.
We have also prepared an article about the background of workflows and their meaning for the ongoing "digitalization" process: Workflows and Digitalization
Some shortcuts to sections of this documentation:
- Cmdlet Reference
- Global Configuration Reference
- Workflow Configuration Reference
- Commandline Reference
The following articles will give you an overview about kenaflow:
- Workflows and Digitalization: Our point of view regarding to the topic.
- Editions: What editions of kenaflow are available?
- The Basics: The very basic information about kenaflow.
- Architecture: The architecture of kenaflow regarding to scalability.
- The Details: The architecture and runtime behaviour of a kenaflow instance.
This documentation is written and maintained by the creator of kenaflow, Ingo Karstein, with support from Markus Hottenrott of uniforx.
Ingo is a SharePoint Consultant and Developer based in Leipzig, Germany. He is in the business since 2000, self employed in 2011, became Microsoft Certified Master: SharePoint 2010 in 2012 and Microsoft Certified Solutions Master: SharePoint (Charter) in 2013, and founded kenaro in October 2015.