Uninstall / Remove _kenaflow_
Here we describe how to remove kenaflow from a server. Please follow the steps.
- Stop kenaflow by stopping the main process, e.g. in Windows Task Scheduler
- Remote the kenaflow scheduled task if it was used.
- To unregister remote event receivers from SharePoint you need to use
--unregisterrerfor each workflow that uses remote events with SharePoint.
- Deactivate kenaflow (Deactivation).
- Delete the program folder (e.g.
- Delete the data folder of the kenaflow instance (e.g.
- Remove the kenaflow instance registry key (e.g.
- Remove the kenaflow licensing certificate ("kenaflow Licensing Root") from the "Intermediate CA" store of the local machine. (Use
- Remove the kenaro licensing certificate ("kenaro Licensing Root") from the "Root CA" store of the local machine. (Use
You can remove remote event receivers manually without kenaflow using CSOM code.